Thai cuisine is one of our favourites.Thai and Kerala cuisine is very similar due to the extensive use of coconut and spices.This is a fusion of Thai and Kerala curry.
What you need to make Thai curry
- Carrot-1 - cut into medium pieces
- Beans-10 - cut lengthwise
- Broccoli-1 - cut into medium pieces
- Cauliflower-1- cut in to medium pieces
- Green peas-1 cup
- Corn-1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste-1tbsp
- Whole garam masala- some cinnamon,cloves,bay leaves and cardamom
- Masala powder-Home made or any branded masala
- Coconut milk-1 cup
- Salt to taste
The preparation Method:
- Heat some oil in a pan and add whole garam masala(cinnamon,cloves,bay leaves and cardamom),ginger-garlic paste,masala powder and sauté for a sometime making sure it doesn't get burnt.
- Add all the vegetable & salt to this and cook this till all the vegetable are well done( no need to add water).
- Add the coconut milk to this and cook for a few minutes while mixing up all the contents well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and hot Thai curry is ready to served with rice.