What you need for Drumstick Leaves Daal / Muringayila Parippu Curry :
- Drumstick leaves - 1 cup
- Toor Daal - 1 /2 cup
- Coconut - 1/2 shell
- Red chilli - 2
- Pepper - 2 tbsp
- Cumin - 1/2 tbsp
- Small onion - 6
- Garlic - 2 pods
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Pressure cook daal with turmeric powder and salt.
- Grind the coconut with red chilli,cumin,2 small onion,garlic and whole pepper.
- Pour the grinded mixture to the cooked daal.
- Boil well.When the bubbles starts to form , add drumstick leaves in to it.
- Heat oil in a pan , add the rest of the small onion and sauté well.Pour this in to the curry.
- Yummy and healthy drumstick leaves curry is ready to be served with rice.