What you need to prepare Potato Fry:
- Potato – 4 (cut into round pieces)
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Asafoetida (hing) – a pinch
The preparation method:
- Cut the potatoes into thin round slices. Marinate it with the red chilli powder,turmeric powder, Asafoetida and salt. Mix well and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop the potato slices without overlaying on each other.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook in low flame; mix in between gently by opening the lid and covering again.
- Remove when potatoes are done and golden in colour.
- Delicious potato fry is ready to be served with sambhar or curd rice.