What you need to make curd/moru curry:
- Curd - 1 cup
- Shallot/small onion - 5-6 chopped fine
- Red chilli - 2
- Green chilli - 1 chopped fine
- Ginger - a small piece chopped fine
- Fenugreek seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Jeera/cumin seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Curry leaves - a few leaves
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Add salt and turmeric to the curd and mix well.Add water if needed.
- Heat some oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add cumin seeds,fenugreek seeds,ginger,green chilli,red chilli and curry leaves.
- Sauté for a while making sure you don't burn the mixture.
- Add this to the curd and mix well.
- That's it! Yummy curd/moru curry is ready to be served hot with rice.