Who doesn't like egg omelettes? It is one of the easy and quick side dish which goes along with anything or even good on its own.
What you need to make egg omelette:
- Egg - 4 beaten well
- Shallot/Small Onion - 10 chopped fine
- Green chilli - 2 chopped fine
- Pepper powder - 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves - a few leaves
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 1 tbsp - preferably coconut oil for that special flavour
The preparation method:
- Beat the eggs well in a bowl till the white and the yellow of the eggs are well mixed.
- Add chopped small onions,green chilli,curr leaves,cilantro,pepper powder and salt.Mix it well.
- Take a flat pan and heat some oil (preferably coconut oil for that special flavour) in it.
- Pour the beaten egg mix onto it and cook till one side turns slightly brown.Flip it over and cook till the other side turn slightly brown.Make sure the omelette is broken in this process.The whole process should not take more than 2 minutes.You can also drop some oil around the sides of the omelette.
- Hot and spicy egg omelette is ready to be served.