What you need for tomato moru curry:
- Tomato-2 chopped fine
- Coconut-1/2 chopped fine
- Red chilli-4
- Cumin-1/2 tbsp
- Curd-1 cup
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tbsp
- Small onion-2
- Curry leaves-few
- turmeric powder-a pinch
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Boil the tomato with water,salt and turmeric powder.
- Once the tomatoes are well done add curd.
- Grind the coconut with cumin,red chilli,and small onion.
- Add this mixture in to the pan.
- Boil for some more time and switch off the gas.
- For seasoning, splutter mustard seeds,curry leaves and red chilli.in little oil.
- Add this seasoning to the curry.
- Yummy and easy tomato moru curry is ready to be served with rice.