Kerala chicken roast is a non-veg delight.This dish will be extra-special if you use coconut oil(never mind the bad effects). This dish is guaranteed to tickle your taste buds.
What you need for chicken roast:
- Chicken-1/2 kg
- Green chilli-2
- Curry leaves-few
- Pepper powder-1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves-few
- Lemon juice-2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tbsp
- Chilli powder-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Marinate chicken with chilli powder,turmeric powder,garam masala,ginger garlic paste,salt and lemon juice.
- Keep it for half an hour and shallow fry the chicken pieces.(Preferably coconut oil)
- Remove the chicken pieces from pan when it turns red outside.
- In the same oil saute finely chopped onion..when the onions turns brown add tomatoes green chilli,and curry leaves.
- Saute this mixture until the tomatoes are mashed well.
- Add pepper powder and garam masala powder in to it.
- Put chicken pieces in to it and mix well.add enough salt also.
- Reduce the flame and close the lid nad cook the chicken for sometime.
- Stir the chicken occasionally to prevent from the sticking in to the pan.
- After some time add coriander leaves.
- Your yummy chicken roast is ready to devoured...