Veg Hakka Noodles is a delicious Chinese recipe made from flat rice noodles. This is one of our favourite variety of noodles.
What you need for Hakka noodles:
- Carrot-1 chopped fine
- Capsicum-1 chopped fine
- Cabbage-1/4 chopped fine
- Spring onion-3 chopped fine
- Noodles-1 cup
- Soya sauce-1 tbsp
- Vinegar-1 tbsp
- Chilli tomato sauce-1 tbsp
- Pepper powder-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Boil enough water in a large pan,let the water bubble. Drop the noodles and boil them for only 2 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and spread on a flat surface. Add a tbsp of oil to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wide frying pan. Add the chopped carrot,cabbage,capsicum,spring onion and stir fry them in high flame for a minute.
- Add the soya sauce,vinegar and tomato-chilli sauce.Mix well.
- Add the noodles and stir fry in high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with some chopped spring onions.
- Tasty Veg Hakka noodles is ready to be served hot.