Paneer Rajma apart from being a mouthwatering dish is also a very healthy option as well. It is low in cholesterol and the ingredients are rich in protein. This is a major reason for its popularity.
What you need for Paneer Rajma masala:
- Rajma kidney beans-1 cup
- Paneer-1 cup
- Onion-1 chopped
- Tomato-2 chopped
- Green chilli-2
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Coriander powder-2 tbsp
- Chilli powder-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-a pinch
- Kasthoori methi-a pinch
- Garam masala powder-a pinch
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Pressure cook the kidney beans with little salt.
- Heat oil in a pan add onion,ginger garlic paste ,green chilli and salt.Saute for some time.
- When the onions are done add tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes are done add coriander powder,chilli powder,garam masala powder and turmeric powder.Mix well.
- Add paneer and the cooked kidney beans .If needed, sprinkle some water.
- Add kasthoori methi.Cook for some time.
- Yummy paneer rajma is ready to be served with chapathi,naan or paranthas.