What you need for Paneer Potato Masala:
- Paneer - 200gms cut into cubes
- Potato - 2 cut in to cubes
- Ginger garlic paste - 1tbsp
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Green chilli - 2 slit
- Tomato - 2 chopped
- Coriander powder - 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - few
- Garam Masala - 1/2tbsp
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion,ginger garlic paste ,green chilli and salt.
- Sauté till the onions turn brown.Add chopped tomatoes.When tomatoes are well cooked, add turmeric powder,coriander powder,chilli powder and garam masala.
- Add potatoes and some water.Cook till the potatoes are well cooked.
- Finally add paneer and cook till the paneer is well cooked. Sprinkle coriander leaves on the top.
- Tasty Potato Paneer Masala is ready to be served with chapatti or rice.