on diet ;-)
What you need for Mysore Pak:
- Besan - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom - 2 powdered
- Heat water in a pan and add sugar in to it.Boil well till the sugar paav thickens. Add the powdered cardamom.
- Add the besan and ghee in to it.Keep stirring till big bubbles starts forming.Reduce the heat and cook till the mixture becomes little dry.
- Pour the mixture in to a ghee coated pan and allow it to cool.
- Cut the mysore paav in to desired pieces.
- Yummy Mysore Pak is ready to be melted in your mouth :-)