This is how koorka looks
What you need for Koorka Fry:
- Koorka - 1/2 kg peeled and cleaned
- Small onion - 8
- Green chilli - 2 slit
- Curry leaves - few
- Red chilli - 1
- Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Peel and clean the koorka. Cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan.Splutter mustard seeds and add small onion,red chilli,green chilli and curry leaves. Saute till the onions turn slightly brown.
- Add the koorka to this. Add little water and salt. Allow it to cook.
- Switch off the flame when it is done.
- Yummy and tasty koorka fry is ready to be served as side dish for rice.