There are probably thousands of ways in which egg is cooked and consumed. Egg curry is a delicious Indian curry that can be had with rice or roti.
- Boiled egg-4
- Onion-1 chopped fine
- Tomato-2 chopped fine
- Green chilli-2 slit
- Ginger garlic paste-1tbsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Garam masala-1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder-11/2 tbsp
- Chilli powder-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-a pinch
- Coconut milk-1 cup
- Salt to taste
The preparation method:
- Heat some oil in a cooking pan and sauté chopped onion with salt till they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw taste goes away.
- Add curry leaves, green chilli and fry for a minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes are well cooked.
- Add the chilli,coriander,garam masala and turmeric powders.Mix well.
- Add some water and bring it to a boil.
- Drop the eggs into the curry. Make slits into the sides of the eggs so that the masala can seep into the core. Cook for a few minutes
- Add the coconut milk and mix well. Switch off the gas.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.Spicy and Yummy Egg Curry is ready to served with rice or roti!