This is probably one of the easiest snack that can be made out of a ripe plantain.Very yummy too.
What you need for Ripe Plantain/Pazham Fry:
- Ripe Plantain/Pazham-1 sliced into thin slices
- Ghee-2 tbsp
- Sugar-2 tbsp
The preparation method:
- Cut the plantain into thin slices.
- Heat ghee in a tawa. Drop the plantain pieces and sprinkle sugar on the top.
- Fry till the plantain pieces turn slightly brown(due to caramelization)
- Easy and yummy Ripe Plantain/Pazham fry is ready to be served hot with tea.