Do you love the taste of French Fries? This easy recipe uses very thin pieces of potato, which makes them extra crispy and adds a lot to their flavour.
What You need for French fries:
- Baking Potato-1 cut into strips
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder-a pinch
The preparation method:
- Cut the potatoes into strips of about 1/3 to 1/2-inch thickness and width
- Soak potatoes in ice cold water for sometime at room temperature. Drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan to about 375° or till the time oil starts to gets real hot.
- Place potato strips in a single layer in deep fry pan; fry in hot oil for about 4 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
- Drain the home made french fries on paper towels then keep warm in the oven while frying remaining batches.