What you need for Rice Payasam / Kheer:
- Rice-1 cup
- Milk-3/4 ltr
- Sugar -2 cup
- Condensed Milk-4 tbsp
- Raisins-1 tbsp
The Preparation method:
- Take milk in a pot and bring it to a boil. Reduce the flame.
- Meanwhile wash the raw rice thoroughly.Add the rice into the boiling milk.
- When rice are half cooked, add little water if required.
- When the rice is cooked well,add sugar and condensed milk.
- Cook for some more time and add cardamom pods.
- Heat ghee in a pan.Fry raisins and cashew nuts.Add this to the kheer.