What you need for apple milkshake:
- Milk-3 cups
- Sugar- 1 1/2
The preparation method:
- Wash the apple with clean water.
- Cut the apples into small pieces.
- Add little amount of milk to the apple slices and grind in a mixer-grinder or in a juicer to get thick paste.
- Now,add 1 1/2 cups. of sugar and 3 cups of milk to the grinded paste and mix well.
- Stir well.Refrigerate for atleast 1/2 an hour.
- Healthy and tasty Apple Milk Shake is ready to be served cold .
*Do not expose the chopped apple pieces to room temperature for longer as it would turn brown due to pectin content and silver oxide formation.