Time for some yummy cheese balls and stick that kids simply love...
What you need to make cheese balls/sticks:
- Plain flour or Maida - 1 cup
- Corn flour - 1/2 cup
- Shredded Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs - 1/4 cup
- Baking soda - a pinch
- Pepper powder/ red chilli powder - to taste as per spice tolerance
- Salt to taste
The preparation method :
- Mix plain flour,corn flour,salt,baking soda,bread crumbs and red chilli / pepper powder and make it into a batter by adding little water.
- Add shredded cheese to it and mix well.
- Micro wave for 1 minute or till the time all the moisture is evaporated.
- Now take a little dough and roll it in the desired shape.
- The addition of bread crumbs will ensure the cheese balls are crispy on the outside
- Serve the cheese balls /sticks as accompaniment to tea or coffee.Kids will surely enjoy this.